We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager (Professional lines) to join our client's team! The company sells mid-to-high-end tools to landscaping, irrigation, arborist, commercial industrial, and agricultural channels through distributors. Products are non-electric innovate tools focused on use case of the end consumer, and include hand, garden, and long handled tools. Note that this role is responsible for innovative physical consumer durable products, not electronic or digital or software products. You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Bring your passion and expertise for devising in field channel strategy for two step distribution in an organization where you can challenge and grow your career. We are seeking a self-starter with know how to develop B2B programs end-to-end. You will have accountability for Profitability Analysis, Merchandising, Sales, and Product Support.
Our client is a Southern California based well established consumer goods leader with great brand recognition that is aggressive and not afraid to invest in market research.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree a plus
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Candidates must be local or willing to relocate to Southern California. No visa sponsorship available for this position.